Study English Every Day--for FREE!
Now you can study a FREE English lesson every day!
These are high-quality lessons, written by James Baquet, an experienced English teacher from America. (See below for more about James.)
There are several places where you can find these lessons.
- On James's homepage. This is the best place to go. But sometimes this page can't be seen (because of some problems with Blogger). You can also see the lessons right here.
- For other places, send an email to fdel.info [at] gmail [dot] com You will get a letter right away that shows you the lessons in other places.
- You can get the lessons in your email by following the directions here.
More about the lessons
_I want to teach you how to speak real, natural English. In these FREE lessons, you will learn
- Current slang
- Essential vocabulary
- The meaning and use of idioms and proverbs
- Standard American pronunciation
- American culture, manners, and business practices
- Global culture: literature, science, mathematics, history, and more
- GET READY: Something to think about before you begin
- READ THIS: A story, a conversation, some words and definitions, or other reading
- PRACTICE: Some exercises to do
- NOTES: More information about the lesson
- QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION OR WRITING: Something to talk about with your friends, or to write about
- ANSWERS: Usually, answers to the practice are given in the next day's lesson
More about the teacher, James Baquet
James Baquet has been writing lessons and teaching for nearly thirty years.
He has a degree in English, and a Master of Education degree.
He has taught students in elementary school, middle school, high school, and university. He has also trained working adults. He has been an administrator of many educational programs.
He has taught in three countries. Since 1997, he has spent most of his time living and teaching in East Asia.
You may reach James by using the contact form here. You can read more about his life here, follow his blog here, and see his home page starting here.